20/20 Vision Associates Optometry
Mallory Kennedy, Eugene Kim, Cheryl Everitt, Jay Chao and Danielle Leone
Founded in 1998 by Cheryl Everitt, O.D. Lorne Muth, O.D. MPH and David Mc Grew, M.D. by combining the optometric practices along Dennis Leroy, O.D. Drs. Everitt and Kim continued the practice next door to Dr. Mc Grew on Riverside Avenue until 2014. The practice was moved to the present location to accommodate expansion. We are proud that Dr. Kennedy joined us in 2016 as a doctor. She is one of our own who returned to us after going to school to become an optometrist.
Our mission is to provide innovative, life-enhancing vision technology to every patient in a caring environment.
We consider it a privilege to care for your eyesight and work to provide the very best vision you can achieve. We appreciate the loyalty of many and strive to always be worthy of your trust.
We have expanded our facility to include over 11,000 square feet to bring Riverside and the Inland Empire:
- Primary care clinic for comprehensive exams for eye health, glasses and contacts;
- Soft contact lenses, 1 Day, multifocal and tonic lenses
- Onsite full service laboratory for same day glasses services
- Sport & Sun performance eyewear shop and sports vision enhancements, treatments
- Medical optometry for glaucoma treatment, dry eyes, emergency medical eye visits
- Myopia control, pediatric optometry and orthokeratology, vision therapy
- Neuro-rehabilitative vision service for stroke, diplopia, concussion, headache treatments
- Neurolens headache evaluations
- Medically necessary specialty contact lenses such as scleral lenses, hybrid lenses, and custom rigid gas permeable lenses for irregular corneas, ectasia and keratoconus.
- LASIK and refractive surgery consultations
- Low vision service for magnifiers and special eyewear and devices for subnormal vision.
All the doctors are passionate, caring and knowledgeable. We appreciate the opportunity to help you see better for life, work and sport.